We are striving to create a community of religious progressives that is safe and inclusive for all. We encourage discussion as a means of building this community and helping activists learn from each other. Therefore, we ask you to be respectful and thoughtful when commenting on posts, and have developed the guidelines below to hold ourselves accountable to creating such a space. If you notice a post that does not uphold our values or would like a rule added or changed (we are all learning together), please get in contact with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do unto others: We encourage commenters to ask questions for clarification, to affirm an article’s argument, or to share a different perspective.
- Please do not post any materials that could be considered discriminatory or offensive to any group or individual
- Please do not post anything that could be considered abusive, vulgar, threatening, or harassing towards others.
- Please do not engage in trolling or flaming
Honor your parents (and everyone on this site): We ask that you be respectful of all members of our community by ensuring that your posts are relevant.
- Please keep comments relevant to the original article
- Please do not post to promote products or services.
Render unto Caesar: We ask for you to obey all local, state, and federal laws when posting on our blog.
- Please do not post any copyrighted materials that is not your own without the express permission of the copyright holder
- Please appropriately credit both the author(s) and this blog for any content you share; please do not plagiarize from others when commenting on this blog
Thank you, and please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions, thoughts, or concerns.